Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Testimonial: Amber-Christine Diane R.


I'm 22 and was born with a bone disease called Leg Perthes disease. I suffer with severe hip pain. When I was five years old, the head of my femur had deteriorated and I was put into leg casts for three months and forced to learn how to walk all over again.

Over time, the disease caused me to develop rheumatoid arthritis throughout my hips. I also developed early osteoporosis which put me in a wheelchair.

My mother came home from work one day and told me that a co-worker/friend had insisted that she take me down to get a pair of Z-CoiL® shoes. My mother's friend told her that seven people on her shift also had Z-CoiL® shoes and they all swear by them. Every one of these employees has severe leg and pack pain.

At first I was very hesitant due to the expense of the shoe. However, I went down to the nearest Z-CoiL® retailer and checked them out. When I put them on for the first time, I noticed a BIG difference right away.

I am now able to walk in comfort and no longer have to use my wheelchair or take pain medication. I can spend the time needed with my three children.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH to whoever came up with the idea of the Z-CoiL® shoe. I am able to have a normal family life again!

Yours Truly,

Amber-Christine Diane R.
Fort Mohave, AZ

No comments: