Thursday, January 22, 2009

Testimonial: A 40 Mile Journey from Arlington in the Snow and Rain to Get Z-CoiL


SEATTLE, WA - Delia and her husband made the long trek from Arlington in the snow and rain to buy her sixth pair of Z-coils. She says,"I have worked as a nurse for Lifecare Marysville for 9 1/2 years. I pulled a muscle 4-5 years ago in my back. My legs and hip began hurting 4 years ago. My plantar fascitis causes everything to hurt."

She has worn Z-coils for the past 4 years and now owns 6 pairs. She bought a pair of grey freedoms today with the coils enclosed (covered). Any Zcoil shoe can have the coils covered. A non-skid spray was applied to her soles due to the foul weather conditions lately. She also owns a pair of sandals, white clogs, white freedoms x2, and a pair of brown hiker Z-coil footwear..

She found out about the Zcoil from her father-in-law who was going to sell Zcoil footwear in Sun City, AZ. She says' "Since wearing the Zcoil my back has stopped hurting. I have stopped crying from the pain since wearing Zcoils and recommend Zcoils to others. I hand out cards to everyone."

No comments: