Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Testimonial: Chela Keeps Her Job as a Traveling Nurse



Seattle Z-Coil: Chela Hutchison and her mom came in to try on new and buy established styles of Zcoil yesterday.

Chela works at the Renton campus of Virginia Mason as a travel nurse. She says" I would not be able to still be a floor nurse if it were not for the Z-coil footwear. I have sacroiliac dysfunction and arthritis in my right lumbosacral region."

Chela was first introduced to the Z-coils four years ago while working at Baptist Medical Center in North Carolina. Two years later she bought her first pair in Pennsylvania. She has a pair of white freedoms and a pair of anniversary edition styles. Today she purchased her third pair of Z-coils: another anniversary style since she likes them so much.

The lynco orthotics, with the extra metatarsal support, especially assist her with the ball of the foot discomfort. She stood on the I-step machine for a free pressure analysis and for recommendations on which arch support to get.

She is thrilled," I have referred two nurses from Puyallup to this store when I was at Good Samaritan Hospital. The Z-coils have decreased my pain and increased my quality of life. I have significantly reduced the need for pain medications. If it were not for the shoes, I would not be able to walk or work."

No comments: