Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Walking Sea To Sea In Z-Coils

Julia Moats, From Sea To Sea, responded to an e-mail request for an interview. Last month, the Moats family begain their 2,700-mile trek from Ocean Beach, CA to Savannah, Ga. to raise awareness of the importance of exercise for diabetics. See articles below.

We stopped in El Centro at a long time friends home. He helped do some much needed errands before we headed out to the desert. We have a laptop computer with a wireless phone card attached, we all have cell phones and I have a digital camera. I am trying to learn how to get the pictures on our website. So we have both a daily log but pictures as well.

My Son, Trenton Moats called me after his wife Lisa purchased a pair of z-coils. She is an Emergency Room RN in Salinas, CA.

She has had both foot pain and back pain for a long time. She was told by another RN about Z-coils. She says that she no longer has that pain at the end of a busy shift since she got her z-coils.

My Son said, I really needed to get a pair for myself. I have arthritis pain in my feet for several years. I bought my Z-coils from the Z-Coil dealer in Fairfield, CA. He spent over an hour fitting the shoes to my feet but when I left the store I was not in pain especially no new shoe pain.

It has not taken away all the pain but it has significantly reduced the pain.

The dealer recommended that we contact Z-Coil to see if they would sponser us on the captioned walk. They were really responsive to us and mailed us two pairs for each walker along with spare insoles, springs, rubber heels and glue.

The walkers have now walked about 130 miles mostly uphill. My husband is the only one who has gotten a blister and that happened just before we got to El Centro. The reason for the blister was his sock got bunched up under his foot.

We all have been telling people we meet how great the Z-Coils are on the feet, knees and backs.

Byron Moats, Wyatt Moats and Margie Moats are ready for you to do an interview. I am Julia Moats that just tags along with the walkers. We are currently on Old Highway 111. Let us know how we can help. Julia Moats

No comments: