Friday, February 27, 2009

QVC Community » Forums » Fashion Talk » z-coil shoes?

On Thursday, a Z-CoiL discussion began on the QVC Community Forums. Below are a couple of posts:

I am at that point where comfort is VERY important to me. Was wearing pedors shoes but someone suggested z-coil shoes. Anyone own a pair or have an opinion? Yes, I know they are funny looking. - traveler

I have owned a pair of z-coil shoes for over 3 years. They are the most comfy shoes I have ever put on my feet in my life of over 54 years. I just love them and wear them three seasons except summer. I wear them anywhere I go, from casual to dressy occasions as well as all day walking tour in London. They wear well and still look new after wearing almost everyday eight months a year for last several years. The most comfy and fun shoes ever!!! They often serve as conversation starter. They even give me a little boost to my height (>2 inches) without any discomfort. - MaryMD


Wow! Thanks for starting this thread!!

ShopQueen-thanks for the website address, and Vamp, I appreciated reading your comments. Vamp, what part of the country are you in? West Coast? East Coat? Middle?

I just looked at the website, and I can hardly wait to see what it feels like to wear these shoes.....they make me smile, and remind me of a funny Seinfeld TV Episode...I wonder if they got the idea for that particular episode from seeing these shoes....On that website, I found I store I am familiar with, and I will get there in the next few weeks, so that I can try on a pair of these. I walk a lot here in NYC (Manhattan) so I'm always on the lookout for a good running shoe, b/c they have the most cushioning and padding...but now, i'll have to try these. I am also a shoe lover, so I am intrigued. I can hardly wait to see how these feel. And yes, they are unusual looking, and sometimes something so unusual, or "ugly" can go so far that it becomes rather ATTRACTIVE LOL Yes, I am serious. -nycgal

No comments: