Monday, January 31, 2005

Testimonial: Bill F. Jones


For years I have had recurrent pain in my right hip. During a trip to Germany, my wife had a fall and fractured her kneecap, leaving me to push her around in a wheelchair on those cobblestone streets. In the process I developed plantar fasciitis, which my HMO treated with indifferent success when I returned.

I saw an ad for Z-CoiL shoes in the newspaper and went to the store to try them out. I was astounded! As soon as I first put them on and took a few steps, I found my back pain was completely gone! Needless to say, I bought a pair and found that not only did the back pain not come back, but the plantar fasciitis also went away. Instead of the usual quarter-mile, which was all I could manage before, I could now walk until I got tired.

People often question me about the shoes, and I have been happy to share my experience with them and give them the local Z-CoiL dealer's address and phone number. My doctor and chiropractor are very interested, and I find they are recommending them to other patients. I have two pairs-the "standard model" and the same one with the enclosed heel.

I prefer the standard, but the enclosed heel is useful when there is the possibility of catching the heel on something. My wife says she thinks I like them because they make me look taller, and maybe she's right. Thanks for a very useful and practical solution to my back and foot problems.

Bill F. Jones
Orange, CA

No comments: