Monday, October 11, 2004

EasyCFM.COM Forum - Testimonials To Z-Corporate With Personal Information Attached

EasyCFM.COM Forum -From: aaxeman87@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 3:12 PM
To: jeanpaul@zcoil.com
Subject: Testimonial


FROM="Robert Perry"
EMAILFROM="aaxeman87@aol.com"
CITY="Albuquerque
STATE="NM
PHONE="505-856-0848
USEONSITE="Yes"
Body=" I have been suffering from lower back , heel and arch pain. Which has made it difficult to do my job as a service Tech. on the go, as well as being able to go for walks and exercise.
One day while in between service calls I was listening to a local sports radio show and they were discussing the Z-Coil shoes with Al Gallegos. I had seen these shoes at the VA hospital, many of the nurses were wearing them and thought to myself how weird they looked.

Anyway, the program got me interested in the shoes, then they anounced that the 6th and 10th caller would win a pair of the Z-Coil shoes so I dialed the radio program and was the 6th caller.
Later that day I stopped by the Z-Coil store and met many very nice people including Mr Gallegos. A very nice lady fitted me with my new shoes.

I have been wearing those shoes since and have no more pain in my back or feet and I walk every day now and maybe I will be able to loose some of the weight I've put on.


OH Yeah, now I'm putting money aside to purchase a pair of Z-Coil Boots.


Thanks to Al Gallegos and everyone at the Z-Coil Store on 4th Street.


Thanks,
Robert Perry"

From: aefeney@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 10:10 PM
To: jeanpaul@zcoil.com
Subject: Testimonial


FROM="Amy Efeney"
EMAILFROM="aefeney@sbcglobal.net"
CITY="Rockwall
STATE="TX
PHONE="9727719506
USEONSITE="Yes"
Body="I bought my Z-Coils at the Texas State Fair almost a year ago. I teach art and PE at an elementary school, and frankly I bought them as much for the unique and funky look they had as well as the intense comfort. My studets call them everything from my "magic" shoes to my "boing-y" shoes, to my "Tigger" shoes. A first-grader once dared me to jump and touch the ceiling in the gym!
I use them for running, kick-boxing, step class, stair climbing, track, Six Flags, basically anytime my feet are involved. My shin splint pain is gone, my ankles (which have been broken six times) are supported better than high tops, and they are SO comfortable.
I love these shoes!
Thank you so much for participating in the health tent at the fair. I'll see you again in October!

Sincerely,
Amy Efeney,
mother of two, art teacher, PE coach, free-lance photographer, athlete"

No comments: