Monday, October 18, 2004

eBay - z coil, Men's Shoes, Women's Shoes at low prices

eBay - z coil, Men's Shoes, Women's Shoes The reasons behind selling Z-coiLs on eBay.

I didn't have a store, had just bought some from a distributor so would have some to sell with my "Shoe Spring" shoes, I ran a tea room so was just selling these shoes and other items, I did not try to sell them back to the other distributor.
Response to your question for item #5331021646 - Z-Coil shoes New Mens Size 8 or Womens size 9.5

I purchased the shoes because they really feel good and I wanted to use them at the gym on the treadmill. Then I found I never wear them. I am a home inspector by trade and I cannot wear the shoes due to ladders and places I have to go. I usually go to the gym after I finish work and they are too large for my gym bag. As a result they sit in my closet.
Response to your question for item #5330899602 - Z Coil Mens Jogging Shoes Black Size 10

Hi, Thanks for looking at my auction. I wear a size 9 ladies Z-coil and I have a pair that I couldnt live without. I love them. I have plantar fasciitis and they've saved my life. These are a size 8 and my husband picked them up thinking that they'd fit me but don't. Thanks
Response to your question for item #5331154531 - Womens SIZE 8 Z-COIL chocolate BROWN Shoes CLOGS slipon




No comments: