Sunday, October 24, 2004

shirleymaclaine.com | biography books movies | my story

shirleymaclaine.com | biography books movies | my story


Dear Jack,

There are several Z-coil shoe stores around the country - or at least here in the southwest. None of them owned by Shirley, and to my knowledge she never thought of opening a chain. There is one in Santa Fe, NM and I know of one in Prescott, AZ. I don't have the names nor the addresses. We meet folk at various spots in the country that have them and swear by them. Shirley still wears them and loves them.

Have a good week.
Bj
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:08:29 -0400


Email to Shirley Maclaine Dot Com:

I'm seeking the Enquirer 2002 article written about Shirley Maclaine. In the story, she talked about Z-CoiL shoes. Is it in the online archive?

Does Shirley wear the bouncy shoes?

Rumor Mill: Shirley entertained the idea of opening a Z-CoiL store chain of stores. True?

Regards,

No comments: