Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My Story: JOlmsted

I have had a major bad back since selling newspapers at Ford Ord, CA at the age of 10. I spent two weeks chopping wood before standing on my feet for 12 hours a day at the Puyallup Fair last month. My back was way out of whack.

But, after standing on concrete for two days with the spring in my soul that supported 40%-50% of my body weight, my back felt great! I just had to lay down a couple of times during the day for about 20 minutes and that was it. Zero Pain. I couldn’t even crack my back when I went to bed! My back was like aligned.

I interviewed over 75 Z-CoiL owners that passed by the 10X10 booth and took over 480 digital pictures. The personal stories are being published at the Your2Feet Blog (http://your2feet.blogspot.com). They are unedited, two-minute (max) audio (wav, 1meg) interviews that explain why these individuals spent over $200 to put a spring in their step. Check them out! See the September 2004 achieves for all the multimedia coverage during the 17 day fair.

No comments: