Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sarah's Z-Blog: Email: Bad Neck Pains #2

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:43:37 -0500

>What is going on with your neck pains?
>Have you stopped wearing the Z-CoiLs?

Hi Jack

Things are going well...life is getting busier. I visited Hugh (photo) the other day for some photos and a little Z adjustment. After discovering my right foot was far different then my left, he placed something under the insert to hold it up a little better while walking. I took some photos of him and his machine I will edit this evening and post on his blog.

Today was the first day I really got to experience a long walk with the Z's I walked over on the new Kingston-Seattle foot ferry and spent the day over there with my mom and bro. The small adjustment seemed to help quite a bit, I enjoyed wearing them and felt no real discomfort from the shoes (just my shoulders after carrying a heavy pack all day!) I'll write up a little report on it later.

How are things in your neck of the woods?

I'll talk to you later

Sarah

No comments: