Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sarah's Z-Blog: Email: Bad Neck Pains



Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:27:35 -0500

Hi Jack

Go to my Z folder at http://www.ArtistNow.com/Sarah I've got all my photos there for now, until I can find some time to sign up with a new host such as 'Hello'

These are the photos I've been taking. I've messed around with the coloring on most of them and shrunk their size for the web.

I'm planning on visiting with Hugh next Tuesday since he's off on Monday. I'll bring my camera along for his photo, we can arrange something then. Maybe he'll let me take other style Zs out for a *photo shoot* in the area.

I'm not big on writing stories, especially about shoes. That's why my posts on the blog will be short and sweet! I think my best position will be getting customer photos and testimonials up on Hugh's blog, as well as trying to get some publicity for him through a local news group.

As far as wearing the Z's....It's been about 4 days. I'm experiencing some bad neck pains, it's an identical pain to whiplash. I was in a car wreck about a year and a half ago- that following week was the only other time I've experienced this pain......so I'm not sure if it's the Z itself, or maybe just the style of the high-ankle that I'm not used to. Either way, I'm going to walk in normal shoes for 1-2 days and see if it goes away...if not, then I know it's the Z's and I'm not sure what I'm going to do (Good thing I haven't paid $250 for a pair yet!)

I'll keep you posted this weekend

I love the photo where the Z is in a tree! Which one(s) do you like? Maybe I can print out a large photo for Hugh's store....

Sarah

No comments: