Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Testimonial: Debra Tompkins

Z-Life of Tampa Bay - Authorized Dealers of Z-Coil Pain Relief Footwear


My name is Debra Tompkins. 34 years ago, I had an auto accident with a VW bug hitting the abutment of a bridge and on impact, my right ankle went between the brake and clutch and tore my foot 3/4 off.

I have gone through surgeries to extend achilles tendon in attempts to straighten my toes. I see a podiatrist every ten weeks and he has tried to make me more comfortable by making inserts and lifts for my shoes but I have never really been comfortable living with the situation.

Early this year, I had developed a wound on the scar tissue, needed vascular attention and had a UNA-Boot from February-June. With mobility issues anyway, the UNA-Boot gave me even more mobility problems - probably for a year plus. I have been taking 4,000 mg of ibuprophen daily. The throbbing pain in my right ankle would begin about 9:00 am and when I would get home from work (as a dental hygenist) I'd have to go right to bed and take more ibuprophen to calm the ankle down. My life had become very limited physically. I was not able to stand straight and limped a lot with every step.

Two weeks ago, I was at a physical therapy office to seek help for my badly injured right ankle and was prescribed Z-Coil Pain Relief Footwear. Since I received the Z-Coils and wear them daily - NO other shoes - I no longer need to take ANY ibuprophen, plus I stand straight - and no limp either! Everyone who knows my history is in disbelief as to how I can walk and stand straight and tall with NO PAIN!

I owe my "No Pain, No Limp, No Bent Over New LIFE" to Z-Coil and now have 3 pairs of Z-Coils and I am so, so --so happy!

No comments: