Friday, June 03, 2005

Mark National Men's Health Month by Stepping into Fitness with Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™

June Reminds Men to Make Getting Healthy a Priority

June has been named National Men’s Health Month, and the week before Father’s Day is National Men’s Health Week. These designations are important for raising awareness of men’s health issues, such as cancer, heart disease, and strokes. Healthy diets and exercise are two keys to overall fitness, but for some men, obesity and accompanying joint pain has hindered their exercise plans.

Michael Weaver, an enthusiastic Z-CoiL®-wearer writes, “I am a diabetic. I heard about your shoes from a friend and a nurse I know. My feet were in constant pain. I thought it was because I had a couple of toes amputated last year. I was only able to walk about a hundred feet without pain.”

Since finding Z-CoiL® footwear, Michael has experienced a dramatic change. “I put them on in the store. Before I left the store, all the pain in my feet had stopped. The rest of the day I walked around, and the next day, and the next, and so on. I have gotten overweight due to sitting around with sore feet. But now I am walking every day. I know I am losing weight now.”

Michael’s story is one of thousands of customer testimonials that have poured into Z-CoiL’s offices. For many people with painful conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, sciatica, arthritis, and degenerative disc disease, the shoes have been nothing short of a miracle. (more)

No comments: