Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Testimonial: Joan Hipps and Dale Lovell


New Styles Coming

These shoes are unbelievable. I have cerebral palsy and my feet were hurting most of the time. I was told about [the footwear]. I recommend them for workers, vacationers, and runners. I also give a lot of credit to Jackie Belin who runs the Gatlinburg, Tennessee store. She spent time with me and that means a lot [to me].

Joan Hipps
Knoxville, TN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing to say thank you for creating what I call a "life saver."

I have been plagued with a chronic foot problem for three years. I have had surgery on my foot for bone spurs. However, I only found relief after purchasing a pair of [Z-CoiL® shoes] while on a trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

Prior to the midnight light from above shining on the pair of shoes in the storefront window of Jigglin' George's, I was considering having to find a different career and [undergo] a major lifestyle change.

I feel like a new man now and I have to give Jigglin' George's [store] and Z-CoiL® footwear the praise and gratitude. I have been in the beauty industry for 25 years (June 26 is Beautician's Day) and, God as my witness, if I had the money I would do my best to open a Z-CoiL® store just to help someone else like I have been helped.

I feel like I have been given a new lease on life. I spread the news everywhere I go. With that being said, THANK YOU once again.

Sincerely,

Dale Lovell
Selma, Indiana

No comments: