Friday, June 10, 2005

Testimonial: Francies Strange



I now own three pairs of [Z-CoiL® shoes] and I am very happy to have found them. Jeanne and Norman Scribner (WalkThisWay) are very helpful to me. Their belief in your product is wonderful. They listened as I explained the problems I'd had with other shoes.

I have told people about [Z-CoiL® shoes] since I got my first pair one year ago this month.

[Z-CoiL® shoes] have made my life more enjoyable and comfortable. I can't say enough good things about them. I get such good remarks from the people who have known me through the years and know of the pain I have had for seven years.

Years ago I fell on a waxed floor and landed on my backside. The pain was extreme and I eventually had to stop my work at Goodyear as a contract laborer. My spine and pelvic bone were damaged. I would bump into my grandchildren as they held my hand to help me walk. Since getting my [Z-CoiL® shoes], I have not stumbled or turned my ankles like I had been doing.

Thank you for such a good product and sweet, understanding distributors of your products.

I felt like Cinderella from the time I put on my first pair. The shoe fit! I could walk with my back straight for the first time in years.

Thank you from a proud owner of three pairs. I thank you, my feet thank you and I'm telling everyone that I feel like Cinderella!

Francies Strange
Lawton, Oklahoma

No comments: