Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Testimonial: Tom Lopeman

In January 2005, as a result of double leg amputation related to my prior military service, I visited the Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, D.C. I went for new artificial legs with more shock absorption and more mobility.

The Walter Reed rehabilitation staff was curious about my own shock absorption system: Z-CoiL® footwear. I purchased them in Prescott, Arizona, at AAA Z-CoiL Pain Relief store nearly two years ago and have worn them daily since then.

Z-CoiL® footwear work for the human body like a suspension system does for an automobile.

The hospital staff agreed, after days of laboratory gait testing, that my Z-CoiL® footwear does significantly reduce shock of impact where the sockets of my new prosthetics attach to my own legs. This greatly reduces pain in the attachment area.

The Walter Reed Hospital physical therapist was quite interested in learning about Z-CoiL® footwear and contacted Kenneth Rucker, authorized Z-CoiL® distributor and owner of AAA Z-CoiL Pain Relief store.

Thanks to the personal fitting process that is part of the Z-CoiL® experience, my shoes fit just right and do what I need them to do. They provide cushioning and stability. I can stay on my legs for 20 hours at a time now as opposed to 8-10 hours pre-Z-CoiL® shoes.

The Walter Reed staff's interest is for all veterans who deal daily with pain issues in the feet, ankles, legs, hips, and back. However, I know that pain relief is more than an issue for just veterans, as anyone will get pain relief using this unique and personally-fitted orthotic footwear.

My entire family wears Z-CoiL® shoes and I highly recommend that anyone seeking pain relief in the feet, legs, or back give them a try.

They have made a big difference for me; just imagine what they could do for you!

Tom Lopeman
Walker, AZ


AAA Z-CoiL Pain Relief, Prescott, Arizona

No comments: