Thursday, May 12, 2005

Nursing Stories

Claudia McIntosh, a nurse in Albuquerque

“Z-CoiL Footwear has literally changed my life,” declares Claudia McIntosh, a nurse in Albuquerque, New Mexico. “I suffered from severe foot pain from years of hard hospital floors and extremely long hours. The Z-CoiLs have taken all of my pain away and I have tons more energy on a daily basis. I have made such a stir in the hospital where I work that over half of the nursing staff now use Z-CoiLs.”

Deborah Brackens, a nurse for 26 years,
says the shoe has eased her aches and pains.

"I have osteoarthritis," says Brackens, an administrator at Prince George's Hospital Center who owns a pair of Z-CoiL clogs. "If you're a nurse, you're walking on concrete floor or linoleum all day. By the end of the day, your feet are tired and you're tired. For me, they lessen the pain on my hips. If you're trying to preserve your bones and joints, these are great."

Stephenie Cready, 35, a hospice nurse

'I felt immediate relief when I tried on my first pair,' said Stephenie Cready, 35, a hospice nurse from Eighty Four who has plantar fasciitis, a swelling of the thin layer of tissue that supports the arch of the foot. 'It feels like I have pillows on my feet.'"

“After 30 years of hospital nursing in intensive care and maternity, my back and knees were feeling the painful effects of all the years of standing, twisting, pushing, bending and lifting,” says Amy Mueller, a registered nurse in Traverse City, MI. “I had four knee surgeries and two back surgeries and my hopes for relief were fading. Then I learned that I had severe degenerative osteoarthritis in my back and knees.”

Since finding Z-CoiL footwear, Mueller says she experienced almost immediate relief and has been able to resume her normal walking routine plus has been able to work more effectively with less pain. should always use caution around cords, hoses, and other tripping hazards.

Barbara M., Menlo Park, CA.

"No knee pain, especially when (going) up and down stairs. No more back pain. Nor more tired legs at the end of the day. I am a rheumatology/orthopedic nurse and my words count. I will send you my patients".

Joletta M., Milpitas, CA

"I am on my feet for many hours as a nurse and I have no more foot pain. These shoes are great!"

Susan W., Fresno, CA.

"As an ER nurse, I am on my feet 12 hours a day, running. With my Z-CoiLs, I have NO joint or foot pain at the end of the day!".

Jodi Butzerin, Federal Way, WA

"I had very painful heels and very bad callous before I started wearing the Z-CoiLs. I first saw the Z-CoiLs at the Puyallup Fair in September 2004. I tried on a pair of Z-CoiL shoes and I walked out with my first pair. I will never wear regular tennis shoes again. The Z-CoiLs will be the only shoes I wear. I have gotten so much relief from the spring in my step. I now have a new pair of feet, and my callous are so much better, too.

I am a nurse and a full-time mom of 2 children ages 7-9. I stand on my feet everyday with long hours. When I would work as a nurse, my shoes were on for about 3-4 hours and then I would walk around in my socks because my feet would hurt and ache. When I went home, they were aching/burning and I just wanted to cut my feet off and sew a new pair of feet back on. I now can work an 8 and-a-half shift without taking my shoes off. I rarely get a half hour break. So, I stand on my feet for at least 8 and-a-half hours straight. I now have new feet thanks to my Z-CoiL shoes."

No comments: