Thursday, May 05, 2005

Testimonial: John Christmas

In my sixty-two years of life I have never written a letter in regards to a product, but the change in my well-being has caused me to set into print a letter of appreciation.

For the last five years I have progressively been getting more and more stooped over because of pain in both my back and hips, to the point that I thought that I would have to have my hip joints replaced. The pain would get so bad that I could only walk a few feet some days.


Then I found your store and tried on [Z-CoiL® shoes]. With some adjustments that Nancy [Aubry, Z-CoiL® distributor] made, I left the store and enjoyed the first comfort in a long time.

Two days later I came back in for another adjustment. . . . We found out that my right leg is shorter than my left, and this is what was causing my posture and hip problems. Within ten minutes I could tell the difference and two days later I was without any hip pain.

I now can enjoy walking in the stores and standing in line, something I dreaded before.

My wife Raylene also bought a pair of [Z-CoiL® shoes] because of foot pain caused by bunions and having had a bone replaced in her toe. Raylene loves her shoes and wears them every day.

I will recommend these Z-CoiL® shoes to everyone I come into contact with. Nancy and Ed, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. Your professional way of handling my problems is very much appreciated. I look forward to coming in to see you again.

P.S. You may share this letter with all others who are thinking of buying [Z-CoiL® shoes].

Sincerely Yours,

John Christmas
Torrance, CA

Press Release

Christmas Gets a Miraculous Gift from Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™

No comments: