Friday, May 27, 2005

Testimonial: Alex Tate


As recently as 11 months ago, I was having severe problems with arthritis in both knees-so much so that I could barely get through a day at work. I work in retail, which requires being on my feet all day. I was also about forty pounds overweight, which my doctor advised was adding more to my problems. With all that pain, it was hard to exercise and thus all the more difficult to lose weight.


I read an article in our local paper about [Z-CoiL® footwear] and around the end of May 2004, I went to Spring Action Footwear in Overland Park to try a pair. I made the purchase and after wearing the shoes for a couple of weeks, I found the pain and stiffness had lessened enough that I could start walking on a regular basis again-at first just a little, and then more frequently and on longer walks.

Since the end of August, I have lost 59 pounds. I had to make some big changes in my eating habits. Weight Watchers® was a big help with that. They helped me see that the increase in exercise has been the piece that was missing in any prior efforts to loose weight. I could not have done that without my Z-CoiL® shoes.

Now I even lightly jog for a part of my walking time five to six days per week. I'm healthier now than I was in my 20's and the arthritis is a non-issue. I tell everyone that [Z-CoiL® shoes] were the best thing I ever did for myself.

Thank you so much,

Alex Tate
Overland Park, KS

No comments: