Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fine Artist Chris Saper

Chris Saper’s portraits are currently held in more than 200 private and corporate collections throughout fourteen states and Canada. A member of the Palette & Chisel Academy in Chicago, the Pastel Society of America, and the American Society of Portrait Artists, Saper has exhibited at the US Senate Rotunda, The Salmagundi Club, The National Arts Club in New York City, Vermont's Bennington Center for the Arts, and numerous venues throughout the southwest.

Author of North Light Book’s, Painting Beautiful Skin Tones with Color & Light , Saper has also been published in The Best of Portrait Painting, American Artist Magazine, Artist's Magazine, Pastel Journal, and Pastel Artist International Magazine. click title for more

Essential Footgear

I wear these shoes every day. I can stand for 6 + hours on concrete, and could still go dancing at night ( if I knew how to dance, or if I danced with someone who knew how to dance - well you get the idea.) They look a little goofy to everyone else, but when I have them on and look at my feet, they just look like sneakers to me. My husband will not go anywhere with me if I wear them. Depending upon one's position, this may be either good or bad. (Thread)

Chris Saper
SENIOR MODERATOR
Portrait Artist Forum > Studio & Equipment
01-18-2005, 09:34 PM

Q&A with Chris Saper
March 17, 2005


Have you painted on them?
Every day for the past yr +

Have you taken them in for adjustments?
Nope

How many pair do you own? Styles?
I have had the cloudwalkers, and just bought the bone sandals.

Why did you get them in the first place?
Feet hurt, knees ached when standing and painting all day. I LOVE these shoes.

No comments: