Thursday, March 03, 2005

Testimonial: David Perlstein

Testimonial - David Perlstein:


"David was referred into us by his partner, who had great success with Z-CoiL's. He came back into the store the other day to get new heels for both pairs of his Z-CoiL's. When we were in the back putting on the new heels, David came back and told us how much Z-CoiL's had totally changed his life!

'NO EXAGGERATION!', says David. 'Z-CoiL's have changed my life for the better. Over the years, fallen arches and worsening bunions had left me almost crippled by pain, muscle ache and back problems. Walking was almost always difficult because I felt awkward and clumsy. I spent a lot of time and money trying to find shoes that fit - to no avail. Two years ago, my podiatrist advised surgery as there were no other options for me.

'One pair of Z-CoiL's changed all of that! My shoes are comfortable, I walk and run easily, and I am no longer tormented by pain!'

Till later,

Caesar Snee
EZ-Shoes
San Jose, CA

No comments: