Friday, March 11, 2005

your2feet: Testimonial: Jodi Butzerin


I had very painful heels and very bad callous before I started wearing the Z-CoiLs. I first saw the Z-CoiLs at the Puyallup Fair in September 2004. I tried on a pair of Z-CoiL shoes and I walked out with my first pair. I will never wear regular tennis shoes again. The Z-CoiLs will be the only shoes I wear. I have gotten so much relief from the spring in my step. I now have a new pair of feet, and my callous are so much better, too.

I am a nurse and a full-time mom of 2 children ages 7-9. I stand on my feet everyday with long hours. When I would work as a nurse, my shoes were on for about 3-4 hours and then I would walk around in my socks because my feet would hurt and ache. When I went home, they were aching/burning and I just wanted to cut my feet off and sew a new pair of feet back on. I now can work an 8 and-a-half shift without taking my shoes off. I rarely get a half hour break. So, I stand on my feet for at least 8 and-a-half hours straight. I now have new feet thanks to my Z-CoiL shoes.

Thank you so much,

Jodi Butzerin
Federal Way, WA

No comments: