Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Testimonials: Z-CoiL Of Chicago


I am very thankful that I found out about Z Coil shoes in early December of 2003. I had been experiencing severe foot pain for nearly a year and undergone plenty of expensive podiatrist and physical therapy treatments and diagnostic testing, with only ocassional temporary relief. In fact I was scheduled to have an orthotripsy procedure on one foot in mid December; I postponed it after I bought the zcoils.

After purchasing and wearing zcoil shoes, I no longer experience severe pain while walking. I was able to go on vacation to Hawaii in January 2004 and walk around normally. Count me as one very satisfied customer!

Sincerely,
Sharon K.

My left ankle has a ruptured tendon and it had caused me a lot of pain in the past. I also would trip a lot when walking. Since I have worn Z Coil shoes my tendon problems has not bothered me at all and I no longer trip when walking. Also The Z Coil shoes give me better balance and stability when walking.

Pat R.
Belvidere, IL

Click Title For More

No comments: