Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Press Release: Break-Through Footwear Technology Changing Lives for Thousands Suffering in Pain

Z-CoiL® Footwear Making Strides as Pain-Relief Alternative

Bellevue, WA -- “The only way that I could walk any reasonable distance at all was with a cane. I dreaded going into those big warehouse stores. It took forever to get to where I was going and it hurt the whole time,” says Bellevue, WA resident, Roger Lewis Posey, who’s suffered from bursitis in both heels for more than 10 years. “ I hated using those electric scooters that the stores offered because I knew that I might be using one when someone who needed it worse would be without. I could walk; it just hurt…a lot.”

Millions of people like Roger suffer from chronic and debilitating pain in their feet, legs and back, even after years of trying everything from cortisone shots to surgery. His relief came after putting on a pair of unusual-looking shoes with a conical-shaped coil in the heel, called Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™.

“I am now walking much farther now without the pain that I previously endured. I also noticed that I‘m not suffering as much back pain as I did in the past with “normal” shoes,” Roger says. “It’s hard to believe that something so simple would change my life so much. I now strongly urge anyone who suffers from foot or back pain to try these shoes.”

What is so remarkable about Z-CoiL® Footwear? The design is simple and scientifically sound, yet an unexpected component sets them apart. Start with a rigid orthotic plate that offers stability, protection, and support to the foot, combine it with a one-inch-thick neoprene forefoot to cushion each step, and then place a tempered steel coil under the heel to absorb body weight. The result is a unique-looking shoe that many customers report provides immediate and unmistakable relief from the shock of impact and associated discomfort in the foot, leg or back area.

The footwear is especially invaluable to people in careers that require extensive hours walking or standing, and also to people who suffer from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arthritis or bone-on-bone knee issues.

“Each day I am rewarded by a customer who experiences the Z-CoiL® life-changing experience,” says Jeremy Brock, Feel Good Footwear store manager. “I’ve had customers who had previously given up finding relief, come in, buy a pair and walk away from the store with a new outlook on life.” (more)

No comments: