Thursday, March 24, 2005

Press Release: Improve Your Fitness Success and Take a Step Toward Better Health with Z-CoiL®


( Tucson, AZ )— According to recent government statistics, more than 60 percent of Americans are overweight and 34 percent are considered clinically obese. With the turn of the New Year, healthy resolutions are being made by thousands of Tucson residents. Exercise is a primary resolution, but for many who are extremely obese or have painful medical conditions, exercise seems overwhelming.

A unique product on the market, Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™, is helping thousands of people nationwide reduce the pain and impact of exercising. Being extremely overweight can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and hypertension, plus put additional strain on hips, knees, ankles and feet, making exercise much more difficult. The primary function of Z-CoiL® footwear is to reduce that pain and strain.

Spring Chicks of Tucson is an authorized Z-CoiL® distribution center and owners Mary Ageton and Monica De Leon are beginning to see a groundswell of enthusiasts using Z-CoiL shoes to increase exercise and general mobility. Mary, a registered nurse and Monica, a licensed occupational therapist, have worked for years with people in pain and when they discovered Z-CoiL® footwear, wanted to spread the word about this unique pain-relief product.

“I was first introduced to your product about two months ago. I was advised by my doctor that I needed to begin an exercise program. I am 35 years old and currently on blood pressure medication and medication to treat acid reflux disease. I was also 350 lbs,” says George Hesse, a Z-CoiL® wearer who is finding success with his weight loss program. “For the first couple of days, my legs were a little sore, but nothing compared to the knee or back pain I used to experience. I believe it was my body adjusting to the new shoes and the proper way to walk. Now, I have no pain at all when I walk. Walking for 20 minutes each afternoon is a piece of cake.” (more)

No comments: