Friday, March 25, 2005

Press Release: 120 Second Seattle Springy Shoe “Speak Out” Stories From Saturday And Sunday

Z-CoiL Customers Discuss The Spring In Their Step At The Northwest Women’s Show

Over the weekend, the Z-Blog Reporter, a syndicated customer evangelist blog, snapped photos and conducted over a dozen Podcasts with Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear owners during the 17th annual Northwest Women's Show ( March 18 – 20 ) that was held at the QWEST Events Center in Seattle.

Using a five year old Kodak DC 290 digital camera, customer photos were snapped and two minute audio interviews were conducted in front of the Your2Feet, the Seattle independent Z-CoiL dealer, Women & Health Booth ( #817 ).

The multimedia customer stories are being published daily on the Your2Feet Blog and the Z-Blog Reporter.

Customer Story Excerpts:


“I've been wanting to buys these for about a year and I've always been putting it off. So, finally, yesterday, I made the decision. And let me tell you – I am on cloud 9. I no longer have any knee pain or hip pain…I wish that I had bought them sooner.” Klara Silva

“I did the Home Show several weeks ago and the lady ( in the booth ) next to us let me try hers on. I liked them so much that I went to the store in Bellevue and got a pair and I’ve been wearing them for two weeks, now and...” Lynn Stritzke

(more)



PR Services

No comments: