Saturday, April 09, 2005

Testimonial: Jeremy Brock

Imagine suffering for years from lower back pain, excruciating plantar fasciitis pain, or agony from an old hip surgery and never finding relief. You may have tried loads of prescription pain medications, hours of physical therapy and now are considering surgery as a last result.

My name is Jeremy Brock, I’m 27 years old and have dealt with terrible back pain from a car accident. I never thought I’d be dealing with this at such a young age. Pain takes away so much from normal activities. I truly thought I was destined to have to just live with it and learn to adapt. Not once did I ever think that what I wear on my feet really affected my pain levels.

I’ve been a New Balance athletic shoe fan for awhile and am the type to wear a pair of running shoes for two or three months and then religiously buy a new pair. Knowing what I know now, those shoe were adding to my painful back condition because they lacked support and truly had no cushioning to stop the impact of each step vibrating into my back.

My uncle is a podiatrist and by chance introduced me to a line of footwear that has nearly erased my back pain. Yes…shoes!! They are called Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™ and when I first saw them, I thought they were the craziest things. (more)

No comments: