Thursday, April 14, 2005

Z-coil shoes - allnurses.com Nursing for Nurses - Forum

Z-coil shoes - allnurses.com Nursing for Nurses: "I have worn them (I have three pair!!) for the past year and 1/2 and just love them. Especially if you are on your feet for long periods of time and on hard floors. They made a huge difference for my back and knees which were really hurting from the tile floors I was working on.

I wear the clogs at work and have the hiking boots which are great in the desert mountains nearby and just bought the sandles for summer!!

Who cares what they look like? You get to a certain point in your life when comfort far surpasses looks!! (I'm there). Plus I have had the greatest conversations with people that are curious about them.

They're the best!"

04-29-2004, 03:45 PM
TouchRN

Thanks everyone. I'm going to Wichita in a couple of weeks and intend on finding a store to try them out. They do look odd but who gives a flip. I'd wear mattresses on my feet if it got rid of the pain!

04-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Shamrock

Ok, I "sprung" for a pair of the z-coils and they are:

FANTABULOUS!!!!


No left foot pain AT ALL while I have them on. This is like a miracle to me as that darn foot has hurt every day for the last 13 years! Finally some relief. I would highly recommend them to anyone have plantar faschitis problems.

05-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Shamrock

No comments: